Thursday, December 3, 2009

Maxim Madness


One evening, RPatz and KLutz decided to go down to the hotel lobby and grab some coffee. (Well Monster for KLutz) Little did they know that they would find a copy of December 2009's Maxim Magazine, with someone near and dear to their hearts on the cover.

Back at The Penthouse...

KStew, TLaut (shirtless, of course), JRath, DFan and AGreen are casually sitting around and watching DFan appropriate TV (As decided by AGreen).

KStew: God, what is taking them so long, RPatz promised to bring me my non-fat coffee with the sugar-free expresso shot.

TLaut: KStew calm yourself down here. You always seems to get so jittery after drinking that crap. I prefer protein shakes to coffee any day of the week.

KStew, JRath: WE KNOW!

AGreen: And how many times must I remind you, please please put a shirt on!

RPatz and KLutz burst through the door, laughing.

RPatz: I just can't believe it!

KLutz: We have to watch that photo shoot video!!!

Everyone else: What's going on? What's so funny, etc.

KStew: (not seeing her coffee) WHERE'S MY COFFEE?!?

KLutz: Take it easy there KStew, we're having it sent up, there was a long line. Hey DFan, come over here a minute, we wanna show you something.

DFan: Whatever. (She goes overs) OMG. Why do you have Maxim maga...IS THAT AGREEN? On the cov...

AGreen: (Running over quickly and attempting to pull the magazine out of RPatz' hands) Get rid of that! You'll taint DFan's mind even more; DFan, Avert your eyes!! Oh my, I'm blushing! Blushing!

As AGreen is frantically trying to stop blushing, JRath and TLaut obviously run over to get a look at the magazine.

TLaut: Damn! AGreen, you're smokin'!

JRath: Agreed! Where was all this when we were filming? All you ever wear to and from set is cardigans...

KStew: You guys are disgusting. I'm leaving and GETTING my coffee. (She leaves The Penthouse)

DFan: (obviously grossed out by the high levels of testosterone from the boys) KStew, hold up! I'm coming too! (She leaves as well)

KLutz: Alright, AGreen. Let's get an explanation, and quick. I need to get back to COD. I've got three levels left. For reals.

AGreen: I just don't see why you guys are making such a big deal out of this. Everything you all do is ten times more repulsive than taking some pictures.
TLaut: Yeah, but these are sexy pictures.
AGreen: Not at all. Their artistic. And I thought it would be a nice way to get away from you monsters. And I was able to get some nice Christmas shopping in, although I'm thinking about taking all of your stuff back now anyway. You guys are disgusting me.

KLutz: Oh don't AGreen, we didn't mean it (well, maybe a little). I've gotta get back to COD anyways. (Goes to play his video game, AGreen clearly doesn't notice the other copy he has behind his back)

RPatz: Not me man, I'm going to look at this photo shoot video. You guys in?

TLaut: Definitely man!

No comments:

Post a Comment