Monday, December 7, 2009

The TLight stars talk about some pictures.

In this installment, the TLight stars discuss some of their pictures.
Enjoy.



AGreen: Oh my gosh. This was the day the airport lost my luggage and I had to borrow clothes from KStew.
KStew: Good thing I have such awesome taste.



Entire TLight cast: **speechless**


TLaut: Check out them abs yo!
KStew: I know. We see them everyday.
TLaut: Are you complaining about this?! Because you shouldn't be.

AGreen: Aww KLutz. Look at how cute we are. I am having this framed.
KLutz: Man we are looking fine here. Like there was any worry I...I mean we...wouldn't look hot.

DFan: RPatz, what is so funny?
RPatz: KStew had just said that Twilight was better than Harry Potter. Obviously she is crazy.
KStew: Harry Potter su....you know what. I ain't going over this again.

RPatz: I am looking fly! Got on the Bans and that sweet tux. That's what gets the ladies. Trust.
KLutz: Check out my bow tie. The ladies like that too.


JRath: Pointing? Really?
KStew: They were trying to get TLaut to put on a shirt. And he was throwing a fit.
TLaut: Why would you want to cover all of this (**points at abs**) up?? It just doesn't make any sense to me.

RPatz: Man, something smelled bad that day. I think it was when KLutz stayed up for a week playing Call of Duty and forgot to shower.
KLutz: **remembers back** That was a good week.....



Author's note:
Howdy!
Hope you're enjoying our fun times.
So, we added that handy Site Meter thinger at the bottom.
We see you all visiting.
Leave us some comments!
Person from Europe: Well hello! Happy you're visiting. Do you have connections with this man? How about these people? That would be super sweet.

AGreen and JRath pics from: here.
KLutz pics from: here.
RPatz and KStew pics from: here.
And the TLaut pic was provided by google.

No comments:

Post a Comment