Friday, December 18, 2009

Saturday Night Live.

As many of you probably know, TLaut was the host of SNL this past weekend. He was pretty good. Obviously the cast decided to watch together, because they like to "support" each other.

(After the show)
TLaut: So what d'ya guys think? I mean I was pretty awesome, let's be honest.

All of them in general: Nice. Pretty good. Eh...

KStew: So how did they get you to keep your shirt on the whole time? We know that your favorite pastime is taking your shirt off.

TLaut: Yeah, I wanted to, like in my opening talk and all, but they figured that the audience would be in awe. That people might be fainting and stuff..

*Snickers*

DFan: I for one thought you did a nice job, TLaut. I really liked how you stood up to TSwift and all. That was pretty cool.

AGreen: DFan, you weren't supposed to be watching!! That was way past your bedtime!! Honestly, doesn't anyone pay attention to her bedtime anymore?

KLutz: Cool it, AGreen. I let her watch because she promised to give me an extra couple of hours with my video games.

AGreen: Were you ever good at following rules, KLutz?

RPatz: (Strumming his guitar) AGreen, if DFan is old enough to drink, she's old enough to watch a little late night tv.

AGreen: SHE IS NOT OLD ENOUGH TO DRINK!

TLaut: Let's get back to me, guys!! I mean I hosted SNL. Pretty much the coolest ever.

RPatz: The only part I liked was when my face was shown. I always knew you were Team Edward, TLaut. I only wish they had mentioned something about Harry Potter. I mean Cedric...

KStew: Cool it with the Harry Potter stuff! God! We know how much you love yourself in HP. And TLaut, you stay away from him in real life...

TLaut: I'm not promising anything. And I'm not Team Edward, I was just playing a part.

JRath: Just like that Sinter Claus skit, eh? You were a pretty good singer and dancer. And I liked that sparkly green vest. I mean I thought you were straight...

TLaut: I AM! (Flaunts his abs towards the ladies) For reals. I'm just a badass. And I thought that you all understood that this was just a show.

KStew: Whatever. I don't really care.

RPatz: Yeah, I mean, I was playing my guitar for most of the show anyways. And we know how much I like my guitar. Almost as much as playing piano. And singing. And watching Harry Potter...

AGReen: I for one thought you did a lovely job, TLaut. I think that it was very nice of the people at SNL to invite you to host, and you did a great job. I really feel like we should all be congratulating TLaut.

KLutz: (From across the room) Will you all just shut up? I'm trying to beat this stupid Harry Potter game.

JRath: What happened to COD?

KLutz: I beat it. Twice. I was bored. And RPatz gave this to me for free a few weeks ago.

KStew: (Clearly talking about RPatz) What a narcissicist...

TLaut: Hello people, I'm over here...


*Sorry that it's been so long between posts, but I broke my leg this weekend. And since it was my turn and all, it just took me a little time to get this written. But I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment